Benefits for you:
- require minimal space in the radial direction
- suitable for applications with small installation dimensions
- significantly more economical than rolling bearings
- resistant to dirt and corrosion
- less noise
- some types do not require maintenance (relubrication)
- shock resistant
- high temperature resistance
You can already find sliding bushes in our e-shop now!
We supply housings from units of millimeters up to a diameter of 1.000 mm and are manufactured flanged and flangeless. For larger sizes, the housings can be split to ensure easier assembly.
The use of plain bearings also provides an economical solution for rolling bearing replacement and for applications with small installation dimensions.
Materials such as steel, bronze, sintered bronze, PTFE or polyamide are used for production. Some types of housings are made by combining several materials (eg steel with a PTFE sliding layer). We also supply sliding bushes made to measure, according to the customer's requirements.
The field of application of sliding bushes is wide - agricultural, woodworking, energy and mining industries, as well as the automotive or pharmaceutical industry or in automation.